Family

It's hard to imagine where I'd be without the family that I have. They have and always will be my support beams in life; if I had a different family I would have subconsciously adapted to their way of life, but I wouldn't want to change the people I call my mum and my dad my sisters and my brothers. They are the people who have pushed me and helped me become the person I am today; sure we've all had fights and arguments, but there's never been anything for us to stay angry at forever. 

Without my family I would have given up; without them I wouldn't have made it through my GCSE's and actually passed, it's amazing how the people who are always there can be taken for granted until something happens. When my mum had her motorbike accident and lost her leg; I remember my two older sisters being there and making sure me and my brother were fed, I remember my grandma and my dad coming up to look after us, I even remember relatives who live miles away in Wales coming down to see mum and help look after us. Everyone who we call family was there at a moments notice to come and help; this is my definition of family, a group of people who will always be there either related by blood or related my marriage, everyone is there for each other and I wouldn't want my family to be any different than it is.  

Not everyone in my family has seen me in an episode, but all of them wish me well and ask my updates on how I'm doing. The few who have seen me; one being my senile great grandmother but she still calls my mum by my grandmothers name, but she's beside the point. All of the well minded family members who have met me haven't changed their opinion of me; nor have they changed they way they act around, they have stayed and acted the same way around me as they always have and always will do. That's the thing about families no matter what shit happens they will always be there and still see you as the same person you always have been.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of the First Term

Abyss

Stressed out