Our turn

I'm going to talk about someone, who I'm not going to name but I hope they know I'm talking about them when I write this. 

There are some people in life who always seem to go unnoticed by the majority, but when the majority needs help, this small handful of people will always be there. This one person in particular has and will always be there for me and everyone I know; they can appear to be the happiest person, and when someone else is having a tough time they have always put that persons needs above their own. 

This person is one of the strongest people I know; through all of the hard times, the horrible people and well shit that has been thrown at them, they have always remained that strong smiling person I know. 

A smile doesn't always mean happiness though; I have been aware for a while that this person has not been happy in them self, the person that I have always seen as one of the strongest people I know broke. 

Everyone breaks and has their down days, but I just want them to know that now it is our turn; everyone you have helped over the years is now helping you. You are an amazing person, you are so kind and caring and you have a twisted sense of humour and none of us would change a thing. Things are going to get better, because we're going to make sure you do. 

I love you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End of the First Term

Abyss

Stressed out