Salvation

Have you ever lost something that you never thought you'd lose? It's possibly the worst thing you can feel, especially when it's a person. It's weird how if you lose something silly like your hairbrush or some money, it can feel like the end of the world. But then you realise the gut wrenching feeling you have inside you, like a pit in your stomach that only grows bigger as the time goes on. I've dealt with losing things and people before, some for the better and some I still wish I could have back and I think most people can say they feel the same way.

It's sad that it can get to the point where you fight and you try so hard, but none of it seems to matter because you still end up losing them. It's so hard to write about things like this, especially when it's so fresh. In all honesty though writing it down makes things so much better to deal with, I also know that others don't process things the same way and that time is all you can give them. I think the hardest thing is knowing that no matter how hard you want to try and pursue things further, the other person may not be at that stage yet to be able to do that. All I want is for things to be fixed or to at least not be stuck in limbo, where you don't know whether or not things will or even can be salvaged. 

I hope things can be salvaged because if they can't, this will and already has left a big hole in my life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of the First Term

Abyss

Stressed out